Which tech stack do I use?My Full skill list Table
List of main tech in use
Preferred front-end stack
- Layout HTML5
- Framework React + Flux pattern or Redux + Redux Saga or Redux Thunk
- Styles SCSS + Bootstrap or Bulma
- The work environment in the browser or server-side Node.js
- Connect to back-end primarily via REST
I follow currently the best standards in the industry and always open to learning new.
You might prefer older Angular or simpler Vue, they both do a similar job to React.
Main tech in use
Strong back-end stack
- Server Nginx or Apache
- Environment Node.js
- Connect to Front-End primarily via REST API
- DataBase MySQL or MongoDB (others like MariaDB or PostgreSQL are welcomed)
I can use PHP and Laravel/Symfony/CodeIgniter frameworks as back-end, but keep in mind that PHP is an older less flexible language that may slow down the development process (I've done a lot of work with PHP mostly in older projects).
Good idea to use Python with Django framework as back-end (if you don't want to rely on Node.js), to my knowledge startups are using that tech stack pretty successfully.